What make us the world's most advanced phonics program ?Phonics Fun has evolved over a decade of research and pilot projects. The R&D team comprising of experienced teachers, have been working really hard in producing results, which no other phonics program currently offers. The founders of COE have worked in every aspect of the designing process of Phonics Fun. This course has been tried and successfully tested on thousands of early learners with the best educational outcomes. Here is what makes us the world's most advanced phonics reading program:
- Phonics Fun works on four engaging learning environments that progressively teach alphabetic understanding, phonemic awareness, decoding, and word recognition.
- Phonics Fun uses a step-by-step approach. Kids first learn about letters and sounds, how to put them together to form words, and then read great stories and books.
- At Phonics Fun, we believe that children learn in different ways, the program includes a variety of multisensory tools that appeal to visual, auditory, and experience-based learners
- Children, like all of us, learn through visual, auditory, and kinesthetic modalities. Strengthening children's ability to learn in all the modalities prepares them for reading (which involves mainly the visual modality), spelling (auditory), and writing (kinesthetic). Multimodal practice helps children master skills and concepts regardless of their strengths and weaknesses or preferred learning style. Throughout Phonics Fun, children learn new skills, concepts, and vocabulary by seeing and hearing examples, as well as by participating in physical activities that reinforce their meaning.
- Reading instruction works best when it keeps children constantly engaged in writing, listening, and speaking. This is the integrated approach used in Phonics Fun. Children listen to stories and discuss them. Children see you write and write themselves by dictating their ideas to you. Children begin to understand that written words stand for spoken thoughts and that communication is the goal of all the language arts.
- Motivation is key to children's success. Phonics Fun includes beautifully illustrated stories, lively discussions, and a great variety of hands-on activities, group games, and art projects—all of which delight children. Throughout the program, clear instruction builds success step-by-step, giving children confidence as they develop the skills they need to learn to read.
- Phonics Fun incorporates over 100 sounds, each taught with a unique action to make it fun for the learners. (Most phonics courses offer only 42 basic sounds)
- Our teachers are highly trained and are provided regular refreshers training to keep them updated with latest scientific techniques and knowledge.
- Phonics Fun provides exclusive student material which include activity books and reading books. Here the learner is exposed to hundreds of new words, which prepares them to read tricky, difficult and complex words with much ease.
- The learners are made to fall in love to read through various programs like Readathon, Read Aloud Day, Joy of Reading and many more.
- Our team at Phonics Fun is continuously updating and incorporating change to underpin intellectual innovation and change to provide innovative educational solutions.
STAY UPDATED WITH COE